The Management Council is offering FREE classroom based training for interested ITC staff on the Backup as a Service platform known as STORserver.
Although training of this caliber is normally $1600 per person, the Management Council is offering ITCs no-cost, limited seating to help ITCs and their staff obtain a better understanding of the STORserver platform and how to use it.
This two-day training will be held in Columbus on March 19-20, 2019 and will cover important STORserver topics:
- Solution overview
- Backup client installation and configuration
- Using the STORserver console to manage nodes, data, schedules, data retention policies, and more
- Complete breakdown of the Tivoli Data Protector software for Microsoft SQL and Exchange
- Deep dive into the ABC Client for OpenVMS including how to use the ARCHIVE function
- Closer look into the STORserver Virtual Machine Backup software and recovery scenarios
- Ask the STORserver expert – time permitting
The Backup as a Service/STORserver training is a one-time opportunity, and space is limited. Travel arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the attendee/ITC. If you are interested in registering for this event, please contact Ryan McClay, Director of Enterprise Technologies, directly at ryan[dot]mcclay[@]managementcouncil[dot]org.