For over 25 years, INFOhio, optimized by the Management Council, has licensed quality digital content for Ohio through various funding sources, including state and federal funds. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the necessity for instructional materials to support remote, hybrid, and blended learning to the forefront of education. The RemotEDx Exchange, powered by INFOhio, features the RemotEDx Curriculum Library, a curated collection of high-quality digital resources, curriculum reviews and evaluation, rating tools, and curriculum collaboration and creation spaces. This Curriculum Library is the space for Ohio schools and districts to locate and evaluate Ohio Learning Standards-aligned digital content available at little or no cost to meet the needs of students and maintain the rigor and equity outlined by Each Child, Our Future.
To expand the RemotEDx Curriculum Library, INFOhio requests proposals for instructional materials to purchase or license by multi-year subscription to support the educators and students of Ohio with long-term solutions.
The $1.4 million one-time funding for the RemotEDx Curriculum Library materials is part of the investment of state activities funds made possible by the federal CARES Act. Priority will be given to those proposals for purchased digital textbooks, full courses, or sequenced units for learners in grades K-12. In addition, proposals for materials citing a total cost will be given priority over those with a per head rate. Furthermore, the project will give priority to high-quality instructional materials aligned to Ohio’s Learning Standards for K-8 Math. Finally, instructional materials with high ratings from EdReports will be given priority in the evaluation process.
View the complete RemotEDx Exchange Instructional Materials Request for Proposals
Download the RemotEDx Instructional Materials RFP Response Form
- Request For Proposal issued February 16, 2021.
- A Pre-Proposal Webinar for prospective Bidders will be held on March 1, 2021 at 1 pm EDT via web conference. Attendance at this web conference is encouraged but is not mandatory. Questions to this RFP are due by 4 pm EDT on February 22, 2021 so that responses can be prepared for distribution at the pre-proposal conference. Send questions to RemotEDxDigitalContent@infohio.org. The purpose of the pre-proposal conference will be to allow prospective firms the opportunity to obtain clarification of the RFP and ask questions directly of INFOhio staff to assist them in the preparation of their proposal responses.
- The webinar link will be available soon.
- Proposals should be submitted no later than March 31, 2021.
- INFOhio will confirm Proposal was received with Bidder Primary Contact.
- Anticipated award date May 17, 2021.
Please submit RemotEDx Instructional Materials proposals via Dropbox by 4 pm EDT on March 31, 2021. A complete proposal includes the following:
- Cover letter
- RemotEDx Instructional Materials RFP Response Form (Excel Workbook)
- Cover page of the RemotEDx Exchange High-quality Instructional Materials RFP signed by the Bidder Primary Contact. Please use your agency/company name in the filename for each document.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please submit them to RemotEDxDigitalContent@infohio.org.